Plunkett Class Paper Model

Péricles

Paper Commander
Well friends!

After a loss for professional reasons are back as promised with artillery cruiser Plunkett Class from Wing Commander Prophecy / Secret Operations. In those first pictures the assembly of all components believe that until the week that the model is already vai be available for download in Paper Commander Site, although I must warn it is not for beginners ... :D

P1010430.jpg

P1010431.jpg

Plunkett

Yeah I'm definantly gonna build the Plunkett. It reminds me so much like the Nebulon-B frigate from Star Wars.

Just the thought of an artillary cruiser is so cool in the WC universe, I think this is the first true warship i've seen in the game (I mean where you can actually see the guns on it).

Friends!

Unfortunately the Plunkett will have to wait a little while, made a mistake by an assembly of bad design in the kit, the result of new go back him for the metasequoia the idea will redo the model to make the assembly easier. :( The good news is that the second position of poll from Paper Commander is ready for assembly test, (Venture Corvete) be ready when I post here.

Don't worry about it - take your time. The Venture sounds super cool too.

Paper Commander

Yes please take you time with them, I've built your Vampire fighter and love seeing it there sitting next to the PC.

and your working on one of my favorite ships too, the Venture

I bow to your ship designing skills

Back