Please Vote for best fan project :-)

hellcatv

Swabbie
Banned
We really need fans here to get out the vote for "Best Wing Commander fan project of the year".

The article telling you how to vote for the best fan project is here

https://www.wcnews.com/news/1883

And if you're wondering which website to vote for...
you can choose:
Wedge009 had the entire privateer script--which was most useful in getting the privateer campaign together

HCl had a tool that made it even possible (with tons of code and man hours on our end) to get the bases all animated... but without that website it'd be impossible.

As for fan project--as a biased individual I'm probably not the best person to ask who to vote for...but I personally like this Privateer Remake a lot :) Anyhow please vote if ye can :) Thank you :)
--Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
Vote for VS the Privateer Remake

As another biased person on the project. Please vote for VS (Privateer) so it can become more popular, and have more people willing to help and then we can move on to other better thing such and WCU, or my personal favorite WCWI, the project that I never get around to, but am not willing to let it die, because the story is WAY better-then then all those other WC knock offs.

J/K :lol:
Sort of.

Cheers

Matthew K.

P.S. HellcatV asked me to tell everyone that in no way, shape or form his he blacking mailing me to post that everyone should “vote for the Privateer remake“ or else I will never get any help form him on any of my projects … ever!

Back