Please help with problems with WC:Prophecy

UCFKevin

Rear Admiral
Hello, I'm new to this message board, but I've been visiting the site for a while. I bought WCP when it first came out, back then I had an Intense 3d Voodoo card and the game worked perfectly on it. A few years back I upgraded to a Voodoo 3 3000 and just now tried playing WCP again, and much to my chagrine, it works like crap.

The movies skip very frequently, so much that I can't understand a thing that's being said, and makes it impossible to watch the movie segments.

Also, when I try to exit the game, it locks up my computer. Installing the game was also VERY HARROWING which was never the case before (I now have a Celeron 366, maybe that has something to do with it as well?)

Anyway, I tried the Voodoo patch from this site and nothing changed at all. I'm on a Wing Commander kick, I played WC3 and WC4 recently and I really would like to keep it going by playing WCP but, sadly, I won't be able to until someone graciously helps me. So, thanks a WHOLE lot in advance, and I hope to hear some good news very soon. Thanks again.

Back