please help me

R

Rott

Hi everyone, Im playing privateer (and I've played it a years ago) I'm using MyJemm I have win98 pentium mmx well its an old pc I have for old games. well, the problem her is that when I get to fly to basra (when prof. I dont remeber who tells yo to go there) well I slam on the afterburners cause all of the hunters after me, and when I'm on the asteroid field the game exits. MyJemm gives error code 1303-FFFF
I tried going to another point stead of going to basra I ran to the jump to Xytani and agian the error, went to jump to tingerhoff and again the same error.

does anyone know how to fix this?

I run Privateer from a boot disk (not fancy but it works) and do not have any experience with MyJemm. I have however, had a similar experience - everything going fine, then unexpected crash - and corrected the problem by increasing the values for FILES, and BUFFERS in my config.sys. My Privateer manual specifies a value of 30 for both of these, but mine are set at 40. Uses a bit more memory, but no more problems.
Be a good idea to post your autoexec.bat and config.sys files. Makes it easier to qualified help.

Overmortal : Not going to Basra is not an option - he bloody well has to! :D

Back