Pilgrim Stars

To be honest, I didn't enjoy it that much. The development with Paladin peeved me a bit, and it just... didn't feel very Wing Commander.

At the risk of spoiling a story that we haven't read yet, remember that Paladin is *Tolwyn's* right hand man. His taking the Olympus at the end may have been exactly what he was ordered to do...

Bugs Bunny screws his mother?

I would think that is the one he is talking about. It was during ER when Bear is over Vukar Tag, he clicks into the Klirathi comnet and lets loose with a few and they return with that. IIRC it also goes on to mention how when Bear (I think?) told Hobbes how much many of his favorite taunts made humans laugh and how Hobbes was a little disappointed by the reaction.

I would think that is the one he is talking about. It was during ER when Bear is over Vukar Tag, he clicks into the Klirathi comnet and lets loose with a few and they return with that. IIRC it also goes on to mention how when Bear (I think?) told Hobbes how much many of his favorite taunts made humans laugh and how Hobbes was a little disappointed by the reaction.

HEHE, I remember that one :D

Bugs Bunny screws his mother?

Haha, yeah, that's it. I remembered it was something about a cartoon character that they believed was a great cultural hero or something. :)

At the risk of spoiling a story that we haven't read yet, remember that Paladin is *Tolwyn's* right hand man. His taking the Olympus at the end may have been exactly what he was ordered to do...

Hmm, fair point.

Back