Pilgrim Cross Availability?

Knthrak

Spaceman
From the Wing Commander movie, is the Pilgrim Cross officially still available to buy from anywhere? A movie prop or mass production model, which ever one is cool for me. I looked over the site but the link that leads to the knife comany is dead.

Thanx for you help. Been coming to the site for years and years and I know you ppl are very helpful.

I'd also like to know as well. If you find a place that's cheap please let me know as it'll make it easier for me since I'm in Melbourne. ;)

I haven't done anything truely mean-spirited in a while. Here goes.

[Disclaimer: the following is solely my opinion, and does not neccessarily reflect the opinions of the rest of the WC community, or CIC staff. In fact, I'll probably get rebuked for being an asshole.]

www.overmortal.com/ratsass.jpg

Knthrak said:
thanx heaps.
Will purchase this little baby if Customs allows it ;)

Please post in here if customs will allow importing it. There are a few Aussie users on this forum that may be interested. :cool:

They're pretty strict on knives and things like that. Especially in this day and age. The other problem is how the knife is hidden in the cross. Might ask for a collector's liscence of some sort to own it. Just depends.

Actually, the blade itself isn't stored in the knife, at least for the replica for sale to the public. You have to manually insert the blade, which is actually longer than the cross part, into the base.

cff said:
Why wouldn't they? Its not like the cross is a weapon of war

I'm not sure why, but one of the sites said that they couldn't ship it to California or Massachusetts. I guess they have laws about this sort of stuff. I also remember that when the replicas of Jango Fett's blasters came out, there was one state that they couldn't ship to, so people had to cross state lines to get them.

That's because California and Masse(howeveryouspellit) are little commie zones.

They're sold out at that Armory place.

"Hello
The order you placed was from an old test site we do not use any longer and the Wing Commander knife has been sold out for quite some time.
We apologize for the inconvenience, please visit our current shopping site at http://www.TheArmory.net
Best Regards,
The Armory"

Back