Pick Your Upgrade Path (October 29, 2005)

Oh, no, you mean you can post as unregistered in the forum we've set up that lets unregistered users post in? You've really tricked us!

So what you are saying is that the ban was just something you did to boost your ego?

Well, you can't post to the forums people actually read. Whenever he wakes up, Kris will do a site-wide ban for your IP range.

I guess I could turn off unregistered posting to this forum until then, but you're not really that important.

Well I wasn't planning on posting in the other forums. I was just commenting on the news. I mean... afterall look at my postcount, it should point to the fact that I don't really care to waste my time posting thousands of posts on a forum. I have better things to do... like watching paint dry.

Lukily, fact has it that my GF just asked me to come to bed. So that is it for now.

Oh and btw. Threatening with IP bans have always amused me. You would have to ban the entire internet ;)

Have a nice life LOAF.(If you actually call 18k posts having a life)

These always make me feel bad, because it clearly shines through that you're really, really sure you're being clever -- and that's just emabrassing for both of us.

It's not everyday you get someone who reaches such heights (depths is probably a better word) of defensive stupidity. Kids, what we have is a situation where newbie poster perceives that someone does not agree with him so like an animal in the wild feeling cornered, he lashes out at the perceived threat. Instead of realizing his mistake he decides to dig his own "virtual" grave with each post further and further going deeper and deeper until he was well below the frost line and now all the administrators have left to do is shake their heads in pitiful disgust and throw the dirt over him. A truly fearful fate...learn from this. *shudders*

Hmm, I must be in a strange mood tonight.

Ah - come on - he was quite entertaining for a few moments...
Wonder if he bothers to circumvent an IP ban just to get flamed some more...

Well, it's a tough call. On one hand, it would go against the too cool for school schtick he's using here.

On the other hand, he's clearly just some kid who has absolutely no idea how his posts read. Rage against the machine / rage against the machine / "I"m so cool, I'm not posting here! See? I've got a girlfriend!" It's the kind of thing that a sixteen year old thinks makes him look mature, but that no one else does.

Also, I doubt Kris actually bothered to IP ban him.

I wish I had imaginary important friends. :(

I don't mind upgrading the CPU or Vid card. What I do find painful is having to upgrade everything because the old way of doing things has been made obsolete. Ah well, time to fill up a piggy bank for the big push to PCIE.

See the beauty (or perhaps downfall) of the internet is that anyone can do what he's doing "to impress us."

Hmm, I hear my girlfriend calling me...better go.

K, I'm back....wait, she's calling me again.

Back again, anyways...oh wait, got to go to her again.

People...are idiots. This reminds me of the episode of Friends where Joey gets a job at the office with Chandler and he starts inventing a family and friends etc...

t.c.cgi said:
I don't mind upgrading the CPU or Vid card. What I do find painful is having to upgrade everything because the old way of doing things has been made obsolete. Ah well, time to fill up a piggy bank for the big push to PCIE.

Well just because PCI Express came out, doesn't mean you have to switch to it. I still use AGP and it runs just fine.

Well, I'd like to talk to you about that but I HAVE BEEN PARTNERED WITH A SEXY DINOSAUR HUNTING MERCENARY AND GIVEN A MISSION TO BRING DOWN THE WORLDS MOST DEADLY KILLER RHINOSAURUS!

Sad how you people have an illution that everone elses lives are as worthless as your own.

I mean I have seen a picture of most of you guys, if I looked like that I would cry myself to bed every night. So many times I have been told I am vain and that "True beuty comes from the inside", and frankly that is just something ugly people say.

It might be considered shallow but you geeks will never know how empowering it is to enter a club and most of the girls turn their head when you walk by.

I am handsome, I have a two masters from a great university, I have a great job with 100 people under me. I am rich. And I am only 27.

Yes people like me do exist, and they pity people like you.

I'd say something funny about how dumb you are, but my million dollar diamond studded cat needs to be fed... fed SOLID GOLD!

Unregistered said:
It might be considered shallow but you geeks will never know how empowering it is to enter a club and most of the girls turn their head when you walk by.

I am handsome, I have a two masters from a great university, I have a great job with 100 people under me. I am rich. And I am only 27.

Yeah, there's quite a few of us on this forum, but truth to be told, none of this matters on the internet. No matter how much girls love you, you can't act like an ass and piss off everyone, and then start screaming about how ugly the admins are because they think you are what you act like...

This thread needs Psych.

Back