Pic of the Boarder Worlds duty uniform

chaser617

Spaceman
I was wondering if anyone had a decently clear pic of the dark blue uniform Mark Hamill wore once he defeceted to the UBW in WCIV, I have asked a friend to draw a pic of my Wing Commander character in that uniform (my personal favorite) but all I have is fuzzy and distorted pics, could anyone help me?

It looks quite different, it looked like it had a darker web gear like vest that covered the uper chest, plus *blush* I have absolutely no clear pics of either the WC3 or WC4 uniforms, and have not been able to find any

They wear some kind of body warmer. But then uniform is the same as the ConFed one right ?

*shrugs* I thought it was kind'a like something to hold all your extra gear in, but really all I would like is a clear pic if anyone has one please

My WC IV Box have Tolwyn and Blair (with a BW uniform) with a Dragon and the Black Lance insignia in it.
But I dont have a scaner, sorry..
(and yes, they are diferent)

I'll get you a clear pic off the DVD in a bit.

There are two particularly different boxes for WCIV -- the red American one and the black international one. They have the same graphic of Tolwyn and Blair on the cover.

(If you see one that's red with the Black Lance logo in the center, that's just an American one that's missing the outer slip-cover).

oops, sorry, I didn't see your post, DVD? they made Wing Commander Four in DVD?

[Edited by chaser617 on 02-23-2001 at 22:14]

No, it was the WC IV game that was made in DVD after the PC CD version, A DVD player had the game in the box.
Even today I am really sorry that I did not buy that DVD player.

[Edited by Dragon on 02-23-2001 at 22:24]

I'm confused. Is the game on the DVD, or is the cd-rom version included ? Nah, that wouldn't make any sense. What's the good of a DVD with movies on it that aren't in the game ?

The Creative Labs Encore kits 2x through 5x come with WC4 on DVD. You can always get one from eBay for about $20, but you might have problems running the game on a drive/decoder other than what Creative had in mind. Still, you can always play the movie files. We have an index of the DVD in our articles section.

As requested...
borderworlders.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So the DVD of WCIV is only the movie parts? What fills in the parts when its time to fly? Time to check eBay!!! :)

RFBurns
ps...nice vid capture LOAF!!

The DVD of WC4 has the Win95 WC4, along with DVD quality video (check out the UBW menu in the CIC news:)).

Back