Photoshop/Wallpaper

I was at Walmart today and saw Photo 4.0 and thought maybe I could create a nice looking Desktop wallpaper but when I sat down i had problems. I'm wanting to add a Space background with myself in a Dark Jedi Costume and a Rise of the Empire Symbol. Can anyone help?

What kind of help do you need? Ideas? Or ways to make the background?

A. I personally either just use the real thing online... or I go into MS paint, YES MS PAINT! Use the "Zoom in" function and make very detailed stars... it takes forever, but it comes out REALLY well.

B. I'd suggest, take the image of you, and either invert the colors so you look like a force ghost, or use the "Black and White" Option, and then change it from BW to a couple shades of either red (evil) or blue, kinda give yourself a spectral look... if all else fails, cut and pasting from actual images all over the place is pretty much fool proof, if you are any good at it... (go to Google Images, they have a lot more starfields!)

Here is a sketch I did for my friend's SWRPG, they wanted a villain, so I sketched them out a villain... but I didnt want it to be like the normal Villains... so I created someone beyond vicious, who has Yoda's agility, more power then the Emperor, more hatred then Vader, and the sword finess of Count Dooku. Behold, the terror of former Jedi Apprentice Masaia... aka Dark Jedi Galadeous.

Neither Jedi nor Sith Lord, to her, the New Republic Jedi are not true Jedi. The Sith are uncivilized beasts, she despises both sides, thus she honed her powers on both sides, and uses each to her advantage. There is a 10,000,000 Republic Ditari reward on her head which no Bounty Hunter will touch as none have ever returned from trying to kill her. Her shrill war cry strikes fear into the hearts of even the bravest of Jedi, and she is able to "ghost" a hunting part down two 1/3 its original size without even being seen.

Thought you might like this... a little inspiration perhaps. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Darth Galadeous.jpg
    Darth Galadeous.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 153
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 201
  • untitled.bmp
    7.3 KB · Views: 162
  • images2.jpg
    images2.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 209
  • images3.jpg
    images3.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 209
Iceyl86 said:
Neither Jedi nor Sith Lord, to her, the New Republic Jedi are not true Jedi. The Sith are uncivilized beasts, she despises both sides, thus she honed her powers on both sides, and uses each to her advantage. There is a 10,000,000 Republic Ditari reward on her head which no Bounty Hunter will touch as none have ever returned from trying to kill her. Her shrill war cry strikes fear into the hearts of even the bravest of Jedi, and she is able to "ghost" a hunting part down two 1/3 its original size without even being seen.

And she has all the angsty punk teen spirit of Avril Lavigne.

ChrisReid said:
And she has all the angsty punk teen spirit of Avril Lavigne.

Yeah, I was looking for someone to use as a model... because I had already written the entire backstory, I already had an idea of what she had to look like... she had to be someone who was still pretty young, kind of a punk in that she doesn't really fit in and gets into a lot of trouble (most of which she caused herself), but also has the look of pure evil in her eyes... she fit the role... in any case, it was a big hit with the guys who did the RPG, they loved the character.

The backstory has her as a rather unstable padiwan, emotional, and born as a vergeance influenced by the dark side. She was discovered by Mara Jade on Corellia, no one knows who her parents were or where she came from. At first, no one wanted the girl to be trained, but when they realized just how powerful she was, they realized that, in the wrong hands, her powers could have disasterous consequences... in the end it was a risk Luke felt the Jedi needed to take. She was thus sent to Yavin for her "re-education" and training. From day one she was frustrated with her training and angry at those around her who had outcasted her. She was assigned to Mara as an apprentice, and on her first mission, she became so filled with rage, that she murdered a Gungan in cold blood. When charges were brought against her, she broke out of prison, killed her captors, severly injured Mara Jade Skywalker, and headed to Geonisis where she would hide for 5 years and complete her training.

Back