Permission to use your crosshairs in WC1 Remake

Kevin Caccamo

Rear Admiral
May I please have permission to use your mod's crosshairs in my Flight Commander mod? If you provide the MAT number, I will extract it, project the image onto one face of a cube and render it in OpenGL. The OpenGL renderer will make the Crosshair more "fuzzy" looking, so it won't look exactly like the original Standoff crosshairs. Thank you.

I'm a bit surprised to even hear such a request, to be honest - it would be faster and easier for you to simply make a new crosshair using a screenshot from WC2 :p.

Anyway, I suppose Eder should make the final decision, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's all right for you to use it, especially since it's not really original work - it's just a copy of the original from WC2 :). The only trouble is that I don't remember the number of the MAT file - and I won't even be able to check it in the coming week.

Yeah, you can use that, like Quarto said it's basically just a higher resolution version of the same WC2 graphic. Send me an email and I'll mail you the original file.

Back