Perhaps before 2012

Mav23

Swabbie
Banned
Does anyone here have a reason to believe that we'll get a new Wing Commander within' the next decade? I'm pretty bored right now an am looking for signs of hope, so if you have some, please share! :)

Well hopefully, if the goons in EA finally give the go-ahead and realize there's a following. Multiplayer is something that should not be overlooked. Would they have it start from where Prpohecy/Secret Ops left off?

Hopefully, they need to finish the current storyline before changing pace. EA's good about it according to LOAF's article somewhere in the bowels of the CIC, in which WC III was a hit and Ultima VIII was a flop, however, once Ultima Online was a hit, EA quickly followed suit with "Ultima IX", which ended the single player series.

Maybe (talkin about divine intervention here) all the ultima Online servers would accidentally Format and ALL the EA guys who are against WC would suddenly resign because they realised what they were doing was wrong

Anyone who places their own importance before the suffering of the larger group probably doesn't deserve their own computer game anyway.

can't wait! Everyone buy at least 10 copies so that EA will re-think their current opinions of WC :)

I'm sorry but as a Mac devotee I have to say that any future WC games would have to be Mac compatible or work fairly decently with a Windows emulator.

Bobbo: Um, I think it's more like the Win-emulator's duty to work with the game, not the other way around.

NoRemorse: SUPAR! ... Oh man, my current rig will never survive its onslaught... Crap, I need a bucketload of money to assemble that computer I'm scraping together! Right, anyway, as long as I won't have to apply MY reflexes, I suppose I'll live.

Mav23: As much as I'd love to do that, I'll need my money for... other expenses. Like clothes. It was a while since... :)

he, wait a minute, man... I said "Freelancer is sait to be released in March 2002", I didn't say "FL will be released in March 2002"... Actually, it will be released when it's working...

John

NoRemorse: ... Oh yeah... Oh well, it'll take a while until I get a new machine pieced together and getting everything installed. Whatever.

Originally posted by Mystery muppet
Mav23: As much as I'd love to do that, I'll need my money for... other expenses. Like clothes. It was a while since... :)

You need clothes while playing video games? j/k!!

Originally posted by Bobbo1701
I'm sorry but as a Mac devotee I have to say that any future WC games would have to be Mac compatible or work fairly decently with a Windows emulator.

The Mac is dead. I backed over it with a MOTOG after shooting it repeatedly.

Originally posted by Bobbo1701
mac's are for eating not gaming:)
If you whant to place win games get a pc;)

Originally posted by LeHah

The Mac is dead. I backed over it with a MOTOG after shooting it repeatedly.

And in the interest of fairness I must RIP YUOR AS OFF AN CRAP DOWN YUOR NEK!!!!!!11111

Zor Prime: *Shrug* Well, I don't grow particularly fast (but I grow), so I'll eventually grow out of the clothes I have now... which were bought maybe two years ago. Most of them anyway. Some categories had a proper refill maybe 7 years ago. :D

Originally posted by Bob McDob

And in the interest of fairness I must RIP YUOR AS OFF AN CRAP DOWN YUOR NEK!!!!!!11111

Good spelling Bob. Very funny though.

Personnally, I dont like Mac's either.

Back