Pen and Paper Group?

Monsterfurby

Spaceman
I just recently re-discovered the WC CIC and Wing Commander in General and remembered a WC-Pen and Paper RPG System being around. after a little searching, I found it on http://www.geocities.com/rpg_pro/towcrpg/index.htm... I think it's a pretty good system and I'd like to possibly create a gaming group which could meet possibly once or twice a month for a session. We would probably play via Openrpg (www.openrpg.com) or IRC. Would anyone be interested to join that endeavour? :p

I should have opened my eyes, shouldn't I? Thanks anyways :)

Edit: Well, as for the RPGs on the CIC - some of theme are apparently either inactive or simply broken links. This actually applies to almost all of them except the german one (which i am actually participating in). However, has anyone ever actually played the PnP version? If not, it would be not too bad of an idea to at least try it :D

I have played pnp games on forums before (and still do)...that could work if the staff wanted to make a section for them.

Monsterfurby said:
Edit: Well, as for the RPGs on the CIC - some of theme are apparently either inactive or simply broken links. This actually applies to almost all of them except the german one (which i am actually participating in).

Battle for Enigma, The Edge of Chaos, Against All Odds, Holding The Line and the German one all seem quite active.

Back