Paulson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valor, why can't you just ROLL UP OFF. Having to many cows must leave awful stretch marks!

Originally posted by Valor NR
Yeah but mav must have broke a record or something

I think the point of having a chat zone is allowing people to post, right? Even if what they feel like posting is something stupid that may get them banned, like that "where to be ar the episods?" guy... So hey, at least Mav makes sense most of the time. ;)

--Eder

Originally posted by Eder

I think the point of having a chat zone is allowing people to post, right? Even if what they feel like posting is something stupid that may get them banned, like that "where to be ar the episods?" guy... So hey, at least Mav makes sense most of the time. ;)

--Eder

Thank you

Valor, once again: Rule number 10 states:

Please be aware of the fact that the CIC is limited in bandwidth & server space, and try to be sensible with your posts. Which is not to say that you are to be serious 100% of the time - but there are limits on "silly" posts.

congrats... I remember those days, about a year ago or so when I made Captain :)

P.S. Even though the mods say that ranks mean nothing, do not believe them, it's all just a trick! A trick I say! :p

What the hell are you on Lehah. Eder tonight just passed the Captain mark in the ranking system. Your just trying to find something to fight me with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back