Paulson

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm mad enough, you won't be around the next day.

Give me a good enough reason, neither will anyone else. :)

Originally posted by LeHah
Chianti is a type of wine found in Italy. It's a medium red that should be had with spaghetti or something with a light meat sauce taste to it. It should be served within 2-5 years of it being bottled, since it's a pretty common table wine that should remain relatively unaged.

Never tried chianti. Pray tell, is it a sweet or a dry?... Me, I prefer a nice lambrusco w/ my spagett's & rigatoni's, or lasagne. Can't deal with dry wines, they're bucious...

Originally posted by Manic
...I wasn't sure how to spell "FTHPTHPTHPTHPTHPTHP"

To the best of my knowledge, FTHPTHPTHPTHPTHPTHP is spelled "FTHPTHPTHPTHPTHPTHP"

Sorry, my bad--tried to delete this post but system won't let me
(Check box, click button--"Sorry you're not logged in") Gaaahhhhh!

Chianti, like all other wines, varries from region to region. It's mostly a medium, not too dry and not too sweet. It's also rather light as far as reds go.

Originally posted by LeHah
It's just Preacher who does it a lot.

I try to catch myself (see below), but when I do, the same system that just let me post 5-6x in succession tells me I'm "not logged in", then doesn't let me *do* so in order to delete one of 'em!?...
(Grrrrrr...)

yeah... 'cause if you screw up... they want *everyone* to see it ;)

P.S. Note the "edit" button above your post, it comes in handy :p

"P.S. Note the "edit" button above your post, it comes in handy"

" Only Mods and admins can delete posts, Preacher."

"Stop making sucessive posts then."
======================================

1) Unfortunately, you can't use "Edit" to *eliminate* the post altogether, wherein lies my dilemma.

2) Well, OK, but if it's true that only mod's can do so, then WHY does a "Delete post" option appear on the "edit post" screen?...:confused:

3) I thought my wording might be confusing. What I MEANT was, I was on the CZ and saw a number of posts that I wanted to reply to, most on different threads (in fact, I think *this* thread was the only one where I saw more than one I wanted to reply to).

So, I called up a "reply" or "quote" screen to the various posts, and started writing/posting my replies. I went through about 5 or 6 before I realized that I was double posting to this thread, then tried to take corrective action.

BTW, THIS post consolidates what woulda been THREE separate posts--happy now, Pug?... :D

2) Well, OK, but if it's true that only mod's can do so, then WHY does a "Delete post" option appear on the "edit post" screen?...:confused:
Because the board software doesn't come with magic wands for us to delete posts with.

1. We already told you that.
  2. That's how the script was designed, and the feature can be turned on if the Admins wanted it
  3. You can quote people manually using the [ quote ] [ /quote ] tag
    [/list=1]

LeHah: Hmmm, I take it you really like Fight Club, then, eh? Ever read any other Palahniuk novels? Invisible Monsters is next on my reading list.

Originally posted by Dralthi5
LeHah: Hmmm, I take it you really like Fight Club, then, eh? Ever read any other Palahniuk novels? Invisible Monsters is next on my reading list.

I've yet to read his new book. My reading is curretly in the "repeat" mode, since I'm blowing entire paychecks on movie score bootlegs and "The Prisoner" on DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back