Paulson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds familiar... but I don't think I've ever actually scene it, is it about judges and lawyers and stuff?

*Hugh* Paulson.

Yeah, but Robert Paulson was the guy with the "bitch tits" (Meatloaf) in Fight Club. Heh, heh. Love that movie. :)

The guy who plays the vice-principal (Scott Guber, I believe is the name) on Boston Public is Anthony Heald, IIRC. He was Dr. Chilton in The Silence of the Lambs and he's done a lot of SW audiobooks.

Originally posted by Dralthi5
Yeah, but Robert Paulson was the guy with the "bitch tits" (Meatloaf) in Fight Club. Heh, heh. Love that movie. :)

Yeah, sorry about that. I expected that a few more of you would have the passing familiarity with Fight Club to recognize that, didn't mean to confuse everyone, though it was a nice bonus...

Originally posted by Manic
"I ate his liver with a nice Kiante" :D

Clarice?...it's "Chianti", but more importantly, you forgot the best part: After he sez that, he sez: "FTHPTHPTHPTHPTHPTHP"! (LOL!)

hey Valor, I don't want to seem rude but I'd watch the double-posts if I was you, MODs don't tend to like that stuff :)

Originally posted by Preacher

Clarice?...it's "Chianti", but more importantly, you forgot the best part: After he sez that, he sez: "FTHPTHPTHPTHPTHPTHP"! (LOL!)
First of all, pardon my spelling. I don't even know what the hell a Chianti is. :D
Second, I wasn't sure how to spell "FTHPTHPTHPTHPTHPTHP":)

Edit- Valor's absolutely correct. Fight Club is one of my favorite movies! The end will really knock you for a loop!
NOONE SAY ANYTHING. DON'T SPOIL IT FOR HIM :D

Originally posted by Manic
First of all, pardon my spelling. I don't even know what the hell a Chianti is.

Chianti is a type of wine found in Italy. It's a medium red that should be had with spaghetti or something with a light meat sauce taste to it. It should be served within 2-5 years of it being bottled, since it's a pretty common table wine that should remain relatively unaged.

And the fact that you like Fight Club does disrespect to Chuck Palahniuk's novel.

Some newbie came into this room and said "WUNG COMMANDR RULEZ, BOIIIIEEE! MARK HAMMILL ROX TH HOUSSE!" I see as an idiot unable to ascertain the true goodness of the series. He may enjoy it, but he's also making an ass of himself.

By stating what Manic did, put him on the long and varried "Stupid" list for people who shouldn't go spewing their delight at movies that are above and beyond their sorted and ill attempt at intelligence.

I try not to talk about that particular movie since it's clear that the philisophical issues presented in it can be contimplated for a good amount of time and that, admittedly, after thinking about what the film presents, that some of it goes over my head as well. Saying that Fight Club is a cool movie is like saying Moby Dick is about a whale - there's more to it than just face value.

oh... okay... :rolleyes:

no offense, but you seem to be over-reacting somewhat in my opinion, we're still buds right? ;)

I tend to be very protective to the things I truely enjoy. Fight Club and Wing Commander are among them. Hence, my ranting. Appologies in advance to Manic: it's just the way I am.

I don't think I hold any sort of grudge against anyone on this board. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back