Paladin Achievement

Mekt-Hakkikt

Mpanty's bane
Hi!

This moring, Ironduke and I met up online for a few quick rounds of Arena. When we started, we both had about 460 Kills showing in the leaderbord. In the middle of a "Duel" Ironduke told me had unlocked "Paladin" and so did I, one or two games later.

When looking at the Leaderboard, Ironduke (Ruunis) is listed as having 488 kills and I have 541 :)p) kills.

So, why did we both unlock Paladin? Has the requirement been lowered (the description still says "1000 pilots") or is there a seperate kill list which tracks all kills, including non-ranked games?

Unfortunately no, but you can make a good estimate based off your Paladin achievement. You must have had about 459 unranked kills this morning. You might keep a rough tally from this point forward.

Eh, it's not that important.

But damn, that means that Ironduke has more total kills than me since he unlocked Paladin first! :p

Augh. This is one of the two achievements I didn't get to unlock; its driving me batty. :(

Well, at least it's an achievement you'll get eventually just by playing.

But I don't see myself having the patience to complete the ring game any time soon. Too much hassle.

I don't mind being shot at for a few hours if you really want that achievement.

The ring game took me about thirty minutes to complete. We have some pointers here.

Last edited:
But I don't see myself having the patience to complete the ring game any time soon. Too much hassle.

The Ring Game is a pain for sure, but once you figure out what to do, its just a matter of shaving off seconds to accomplish it.

But damn, that means that Ironduke has more total kills than me since he unlocked Paladin first! :p
Muhaha! :p Seeing that we're either both equally good or equally bad, it were probably just the kills I racked up during this year's CIC birthday. ;)
It's a shame with those time zones - I'd really love to play Arena more often...

And yes, I also miss the ring game cheevo. I finished level 1 of the ring game, but that's about it. :(

Thanks for the encouragment and the offer to be shot at in the Bearpit and one day I'll gladly come back to it but at the moment, I don't feel like I have the patience for it.
Of course, if Ironduke was to get it, I'd have no choice... :p

All in all, you're both pretty well set for achievements. At least you don't really have to depend on anyone else for finding duels or 16 player capship matches. It just takes a few minutes to figure out that you can hit those upper and lower rings in the ring game, and then the 2nd and 3rd rounds become less daunting.

Well, I got my XBox Live membership renewed for 3 months, so I should be available to help give someone his Tiger's Claw award.

Back