P2 save problems...

Dralthi5

Spaceman
Thanks again to Stinger for helping me get P2 working, but...

When I save the game and go back into Windows, then return to DOS later to play the game, it makes me install the game all over again and I lose my saves! How can I return to DOS so I can just type DARK and play my game where I left off?

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Ohhh... Patience isn't one of my strong suits. I hope someone responds soon, 'cause I was playing the game earlier and it's getting good. Alas, unless I want to play the game in one sitting, I fear I shall never compelete the Darkening.
frown.gif

------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Relax? I can't relax, dammit!
smile.gif
Seriously, though, I've already made it to Disc 2 and I had to lose it all! Boo hoo.
frown.gif

------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
All right, I'm back....

Don't think I've seen this problem before. Colud you give me a listing of your DARK directory? Just list the file names.

Uh... Where could I find those?

------------------

this could be a hard help...

The easiest way, IMHO is to open a DOS window, go the the DARK directory and type
Dir > dir.txt
this'll put all the files names in the dir.txt file and you can copy and paste them (or you could copy and paste them from the dos window but that would be much too easy!) Just a hunch but where does your shortcut point (I'm thinking it points to the install program...)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Back