Our boy Blair.......

Zor Prime

That guy.
Well it seems Mark Hamill was in another movie. Jay and Silent Bob Strike back. He plays a guy called cockknocker or something like it. He has a big 'lightsaber duel' with jay towards the end. His 'sister' Carrie Fisher is in it too. I think he's hurtin for another WC game......................... Overall the movie was pretty funny.

I was watching Hamill on Son of the Beach a couple days ago. Man, he can be pretty damn funny when he wants to be. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing Jay and Silent Bob. Rented Mallrats, Chasing Amy, and Dogma today to warm up.

Originally posted by Dralthi5
I was watching Hamill on Son of the Beach a couple days ago. Man, he can be pretty damn funny when he wants to be. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing Jay and Silent Bob. Rented Mallrats, Chasing Amy, and Dogma today to warm up.

don't forget clerks

Originally posted by RATM
Jay and Silent Bob are national heros, Jay is my god, btw.

If those two brainless stoners are your heroes, and Jay is your god I feel very bad for you.

BTW the movie was hilarious. Mallrats is still the funniest but this was good. THere were too many cock sucking jokes though. Way to many.

Originally posted by Zor Prime
Well it seems Mark Hamill was in another movie. Jay and Silent Bob Strike back. He plays a guy called cockknocker or something like it. He has a big 'lightsaber duel' with jay towards the end. His 'sister' Carrie Fisher is in it too. I think he's hurtin for another WC game......................... Overall the movie was pretty funny.

There's also a great Chris Reid related joke in that scene.

Re: Re: Our boy Blair.......

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

There's also a great Chris Reid related joke in that scene.

Is Kevin Smith trying to set a record for comics/sci-fi related in-jokes?

I love that scene in Mallrats with Stan Lee.

When the director says that "This is going to make House Party look like House Party 2"... House Party stars Chris' alter ego.

Back