OT: gaming survey

Lord QDaan

Spaceman
I know this sounds like spam, sorry:
while I would guaruntee that this won't get you a new wing commander game, it might just result in a pretty decent game. For those of you who once heard of Babylon 5: Into the Fire, you will have some idea of what I'm talking about:D. If you don't mind, take a minute and fill out this survey, referral name 'qdaan'

Because all our existences revolve around Babylon 5 : Into the Fire, obviously.

Hmm. It's been a while since we've had one of these.

I am glade to see that the Admins here didn't close this thread. I would love to see a game base on B5.:D

Originally posted by Strider55881

It's a shitty game LOAF!

*covering ass*
The never existed thing, not B5: Into the Fire.
*/covering ass*
If the game never exist then how can it be shiity.;)

I once gave a shit, and wanted ITF to come out, really really bad. But now I don't, and I'd probably enjoy seeing everyone who still bitches and moans about it get hit by a bus.

Um, riiiight... Now I know where to look for spiritual guidance if the need would arise.

As long as it's a game, and a bit easier than Independence War (or at least with an option - IW was INCREDIBLY hard for me), I'd buy it if the music and story is nice. Um... Which I wouldn't know until the game gets released. Whatever.
AAAAARGH! I almost dragged quantum physics into this! Nasty side of science, that...

Hi,

It's so he gets credit for dragging you over to do the survey. Someone else dragged me over there, but they said that putting the persons name in was not required.

Cheers

Back