Original WC1...

Dralthi5

Spaceman
Just found an original WC1 (with the floppies, Claw Marks, and everything) for a buck and I was wondering if there's a possibility for it work at all on a modern computer.

I won't be too upset if I can't get it to work, because I still have the PCGamer WC1, but it would be neat to get the original to run.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Dralthi5 said:
Just found an original WC1 (with the floppies, Claw Marks, and everything) for a buck and I was wondering if there's a possibility for it work at all on a modern computer.

I won't be too upset if I can't get it to work, because I still have the PCGamer WC1, but it would be neat to get the original to run.

I played and beat WC1 Floppy on a Pentium 100 using just MoSlo. If you disable your CPU cache and/or use MoSlo or Turbo or suce a slowdown program (they are under "goodies"
on the PC Gamer CD) you can probably get it running. Depends on what CPU you have.

Kain said:
umm speaking of WC1, where can i find claw
marks online?

I've never been able to find it. Maybe a classic gaming site has it in .pdf (acrobat), but I've never found it other then the SNES manual in .txt.

I doubt you will find it, unless you can convince someone in the General forum or the newsgroup to type it up.

However, I can tell you that Maniac is 23, and a Ralari weighs 18000 or 19000 whatevers. You can probably find the launch date of the Tiger's Claw in the timeline section of this site.

oh never mind i have the snes manual,i guess
the info on TC crew and ships with a small
timeline was all i needed
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
There! I solved someones problem for once! Have fun with that SNES manual!

The actualy history/background part is exactly the same, it's just the part onc controls and stuff they changed, to accomodate the SNES.

Back