Original Sounds

Chris Mungo

Spaceman
I want to rip the original sounds from wc3/4 and wcp. I work with HCIs Audiotool and the tremanager very succesful @ wcp/wcp:so. But how could i rip Sounds from wc3/wc4? And in which file are the files i search?

It's quite difficult getting stuff from WC3/4. Best I managed was a couple of blips from the computer and some background ambience in WC4, using GAP on GAMEFLOW.TRE, IIRC.

EA games are, in my experiance, nutorious in keeping anything from being seen off disc. I don't think I've been able to play one song or movie or anything on my computer.

I dunno about other EA games, but as far as WC is concerned, you're obviously not trying hard enough, Phillip :).

As it happens, no. But I might. I'm really into this novel I'm reading at the moment to worry about trivial matters like how I can rip movies.

Well, that's the thing, you don't need to rip the movies to see them. But you go ahead and finish reading... in fact, why not read and rip at the same time? Multi-tasking efficiency!

Heh, I'm doing that already, what with posting to RPG's I'm with and looking after my neice. But alas, I don't have the PC versions. But I will tell you about this novel. Violence of Action, it's Richard Marcinko's latest novel I believe, and one of the key characters is a female specwarrior who, without giving anything away, would scare the piss out of Cobra. Needless to say, I'm totally engrossed reading about a female commando.

Back