Origin soundtrack CD inlays

Benjamin

Rear Admiral
I've been having a clear out and came across an old Origin soundtrack CD 90-91 edition that came with Wing Commander 2. The CD itself is scratched to hell but I'm hoping I can repair it with one of those spinny CD fixy dealies. Anyway, I only have a front inlay, but as this seems to list all the track information I was wondering if there was a rear inlay at all, Anybody else got this CD and can help me out?

Cheers...

Howdy -- this is Origin Soundtrack Vol. I? Unfortunately (or fortunately...) it's very rare.

I don't have an insert, but I'd be happy to buy what you have, if you're willing to sell it (G)

I'm afraid you've just talked me into keeping it ;). Its really not in that good condition, the CD is quite badly scratched and the case is wrecked (not that that cant easilly be replaced though...)

Nowhere on the CD does it actually say volume one, the front cover has a neat black and white picture on it with a computerie tron esque ground meeting a starscape with dinosaurs and a hornet flying towards the horizon on it. At the top is the Origin logo and on the bottom it simply reads 'Soundtrack, a selection of original compositions from award winning Origin software of 1990-91', on the reverse are the track listings. It features music from the following games:
Wing Commander, Wing Commander II, Ultima Worlds of Adventure 2, Bad Blood, Ultima VI, and Ultima worlds of Adventure I.

So its rare, eh...

Yup, it's pretty rare -- I believe they were just released overseas.

I"m pretty sure it originally had a color front insert, though -- I may be able to find you a scan of that.

I"m pretty sure it originally had a color front insert, though -- I may be able to find you a scan of that.

hmmmmm, well, i've scanned my inlays and the CD, you can see them here:

http://www.geocities.com/benjamin_dunham2003/CD_Cover.htm

I'm pretty sure the picture is supposed to be in black and white as the text is in colour, its actually purple, but my scanner has turned it blue. Also where I say rear cover, I actually mean 'Inside front cover'...

Back