Origin game CDs sources

Mortech

Spaceman
I've been trying to replace my old dos Origin game floppies with the CD versions , today I manage to find Privateer and Armada on Ebay . Rght now I'm looking for Pacific Strike on CD I would appreciate any suggestions to as where to look since Ebay as drawn a blank on this game .

eBay is the best place. Half.com and Amazon.com also occasionally have old games, but if something's not listed on eBay, just try searching for it again in a few days.

Damn .... that really sucks , I been playing a copy that I restored from a tape and on CD ,its that I really like to get original disks to do a new install since over the years since my dos machine hardware config has changed and now on the machine I got the speech doesn't play .

Disks go bad, but I think there was something more with Pacific Strike -- when it was a new game I went through two defective sets before I had one that would install...

ramorris said:
I have it on disks that I got on Ebay, but for some reason I'm having trouble getting it to install...

Well if it isn't a disk reading error (Try using scandisk on the floppies first , you may have a installation drive read error , try using the command ' install -a ' ,

Back