Opening Day for WC: New Horizon MUSH

Rince

Rear Admiral
Hey all!

Just wanted to share with you that there's a new WC MUSH in town. You may have seen our news on the homepage a month or so ago, but we're now open and ready for new players. Wondering what a MUSH is? It's a text-based game, built around roleplaying and storytelling - you assume a character in the WC universe and roleplay his or her interactions with other players. Sort of like a 24/7 running tabletop game, or a text-based MMORPG.

You can check us out at http://www.wcmush.com/ - we're based, story-wise, on an older WC MUSH called Red Horizon that was pretty popular, so there are some divergences from the WC canon, but it's not too difficult to pick up either our story or the game mechanics, so feel free to stop by, ask questions, and so on.

Congratulations! It's clear that you folks have put a heck of a lot of work into this and I'm sure I join the rest of the community in wishing you the best possible success. Have a great time with it!

Well, I came on here to promote Rince's game, but apparently he went ahead and did my job for me.

This game has been built by a few very dedicated members of the Wing Commander community with the intention to continue to evolve the WC Universe. I highly suggest that if you are even remotely interested in a roleplaying game to check this place out. It's free, so what'll it cost you? See you there!

Back