One Man's Shirt Is Another's Treasure (January 25, 2018)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
It's not every day we see a new promotional Wing Commander shirt, but LOAF was lucky enough to run across this one recently. It's a simple black and white number, but very cool!

Scored a cool addition to the Wing Commander collection this week! I found this EA promo shirt for WC3 at an Etsy vintage clothing shop.

--
Original update published on January 25, 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not every day we see a new promotional Wing Commander shirt, but LOAF was lucky enough to run across this one recently. It's a simple black and white number, but very cool!

--
Original update published on January 25, 2018
Now I’m trying to remember: I got the Movie Reel Tin collectors edition when 3 came out. I’m trying to remember but I thought I got a shirt with that...(if I did I certainly wore it out)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I’m trying to remember: I got the Movie Reel Tin collectors edition when 3 came out. I’m trying to remember but I thought I got a shirt with that...(if I did I certainly wore it out)

You did! It was a black t-shirt with a huge green Wing Commander III iron on on the back and the Confed 'sword-in-star' logo on the front left breast (unless you got it in Germany, which had a different shirt.)

You can see both sides at the bottom right of this picture: https://cdn.wcnews.com/newestshots/full/wc3collage.jpg

Fascinating that after all these years there are still major collectibles to be found.

You did! It was a black t-shirt with a huge green Wing Commander III iron on on the back and the Confed 'sword-in-star' logo on the front left breast (unless you got it in Germany, which had a different shirt.)

You can see both sides at the bottom right of this picture: https://cdn.wcnews.com/newestshots/full/wc3collage.jpg

Oh man, I didn't know that! I definately would have preferred the black t-shirt. (Edit: At least the front design)

Last edited:
Back