omfg

RATM

Spaceman
I just found this place again, they made Lehah a wachamacallem? clearleh the end of the world is coming :(

LeHah is a rare breed of astronaut dog, known as the "astrodog". He was cloned in a secret laboratory by Russian counter-insurgency agents following the fall of the Soviet Union during the Clone Wars of the early 1990s. The fact that he is somewhat dense is not entirely his fault, as he does not require oxygen and can perform stuplendorific maneuvers in the void of space no human should ever die trying- at least, that's what you should say when he's trying to ram a flamethrower up yor @$$.

Originally posted by Bob McDob
LeHah is a rare breed of astronaut dog, known as the "astrodog". He was cloned in a secret laboratory by Russian counter-insurgency agents following the fall of the Soviet Union during the Clone Wars of the early 1990s. The fact that he is somewhat dense is not entirely his fault, as he does not require oxygen and can perform stuplendorific maneuvers in the void of space no human should ever die trying- at least, that's what you should say when he's trying to ram a flamethrower up yor @$$.

Ok, I unterstand a lot of things now !

I am confused as to what the heck RATM is so worried about. I have an Avatar? Just because I have one does NOT make me a moderator.

Does it make me Master of the Universe? Perhaps eventually, but me and Frank Langella are still vying for power.

Originally posted by LeHah
I am confused as to what the heck RATM is so worried about. I have an Avatar? Just because I have one does NOT make me a moderator.

Does it make me Master of the Universe? Perhaps eventually, but me and Frank Langella are still vying for power.

do you still stalk people? :rolleyes:

Do I stalk? Not really. I mean, I have a bunch of little contacts in Hollywood that use to work directly with big names and I even have one or two aces up my sleeve, but do I stalk? Nah.

I did bother Ridley Scott for a week via long-distance about sending me a workprint of "Blade Runner" though. :D

Thanks for pointing that out. I can't believe I missed it. :(

Back