Old login to robertsspaceindustries? How to donate?

Grimmwolf_GB

Rear Admiral
Hi, I am wondering how to donate/pay at Robert's new site.
I had an account on his page, it was activated and worked fine. I now wanted to use that account to pay with (100€, I know, insane). However, I cannot log in using my old credentials and there is no sign up button either. Do I have to "continue as a guest" to create a new account, even though I already had one?
I am confused, can someone point out to me what to do?

The same by me. I pay shortly after the funding and there was no extra euro version (US Dollar = Euro) So I paid alreay with my account I have on the robertindustries.com page. And I don't know if shipping is with it. On Paypal there is nothing on it. On the funding page is now pay 5 Dollar extra. I hope after the restart of the page my acc shows my funding and if I need extra shipping or not.

However, I cannot log in using my old credentials and there is no sign up button either.

Me either. I'm thinking this is due to the server meltdown.

Wordpress error:

The e-mail could not be sent.
Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail() function...

I can see the general sub-forum there without logging in. Not many people active. The database should be fine, your login safe, but they have to plug everything back in.

Just pledge, they will link your account to your golden ticket later. I e-mailed RSI and LOAF responded with the info.

Thanks for the help. Now the payment doesn't work, because of some other error:
"Error from gateway:
Invalid currency: eur."
Not using Kickstarter has advantages and disadvantages...

Just tried, using the backup EU server I got that "Invalid currency: eur." error. I'll assume I can't use the US server if I want the goody bag, unless told otherwise ...

Same thing today,
Thanks for the help. Now the payment doesn't work, because of some other error:
"Error from gateway:
Invalid currency: eur."

I'll wait a little more. I m for the 24€ option; that s not much in fact :
if we had to pay for every hour spent on a Roberts game in the past , it would be thousands of euro !

But this also means that there is still a lot of money to get for RSI !
I hope they will not just disappear in the islands of bahamas, just before the launch :cool:

Just tried, using the backup EU server I got that "Invalid currency: eur." error. I'll assume I can't use the US server if I want the goody bag, unless told otherwise ...
Hehe, in a few years time, that error message will take on a whole new meaning when the Euro collapses ;).

Hi, I am wondering how to donate/pay at Robert's new site.
I had an account on his page, it was activated and worked fine. I now wanted to use that account to pay with (100€, I know, insane). However, I cannot log in using my old credentials and there is no sign up button either.

Now that the issues have been fixed, I have the same problem. I'm getting a message that my account name or email no longer exist when I try either to log in. Doing the password reset just pops me back to the log in screen.

Now that the issues have been fixed, I have the same problem. I'm getting a message that my account name or email no longer exist when I try either to log in. Doing the password reset just pops me back to the log in screen.

Don't worry about the log in since the backup site isn't really connected to the main site right now http://backup-na.robertsspaceindustries.com/ Just pick the pledge you want on that page. You can complete the transaction without logging in. Make sure you use the same email as your RSI account. If not, you will need to wait and update your profile when the site is working correctly with the email you used for the pledge.

Back