Oh God The Worst Has Happened !!!!

UPA_Subzero

Spaceman
i brought out my copy of prophecy this morning to re-install on my comp so i can play through it again and i left it on my bed i came back an hour later and my damn dog was eating my CD 2 oh how horrable is this world.....anyways anyone know where i can possible download cd 2 or find a new prophecy to buy thats not gonna cost 5 million dollars

Tsk!

Normally I would sympathize with someone who has suffered such a loss. But for some reason that story just doesn't sound sad to me.

lol, I left my prophecy cd2 on my bed one time.yeah, it somehow got covered with blankets and got sat on along with my brand-new flight sim 2000 pro edition. had to get another copy of the whole game for about $30(cdn) on eay(and it included wc4) and got another copy of the flight sim offa a friend of mine

UPA_Subzero said:
anyways anyone know where i can possible download cd 2

Try not to forget that downloading games off the internet (even if it's just a backup CD) is illegal unless supplied by the copyright holder.

It'd be worse if the dog took a dump all over his Wing Commander manuals, after eating all the discs, before running out to kill his folks. :D

A dog that eats games? Takes some pictures of it eating a Freespace 2 and I'll send you a new Prophecy CD. :)

... and my damn dog was eating my CD 2...
I'm wondering why should a dog eats a CD? Was the CD fried in meat juice?

Code:
... you had some WC Clothing and your Dog started Bitting that...
Or even a Kilrathi costume. :D

I guess dogs eating CDs isn't uncommon... I once let a friend of mine borrow my copies of Deus Ex and System Shock 2, and his dog ate both of them. Said friend bought new copies of the game for me, so no grudges held there, but regardless, I guess dogs aren't the gamers pet.

Mayhaps, the dogs have a good gaming taste. Or they can absorb the game data from the CD by eating it - laser stomach. @stupid Malar-"Humor". ;)

Good games or not (and Deus Ex, System Shock and WC, even Prophecy are GOOD games), the healthyness of my dog has more priority in my opinion.
Yes, but it's an annoying case at all.

Oh dear. Pesky dog.

Believe it or not, I actually have 2 copies of Prophecy.
Prophecy (in the original box plus manuals etc)
and Prophecy Gold (that came in a compilation box with Red Alert and Alpha Centauri).

If you want, I could sell you the original Prophecy. I'm sure we can come to some agreed price.

Assuming you're in the UK of course! :)

I would guess the dogs probably just chew on it, without really eating the thing. Dogs like to destroy stuff. Sometimes they're mean critters. Cats probably relate better to cds. The clothing would be just as endangered, though.

Back