Offical LaLaLand Annoucement For Outlander Score

LeHah

212 Squadron - "The Old Man's Eyes And Ears"
Just to give y'all a heads up La La Land will start taking orders on the following two titles next week -- March 3, 2009 at NOON (12:00pm) PST:

THE LIBRARIAN: CURSE OF THE JUDAS CHALICE
(SCORE BY JOSEPH LODUCA) - LIMITED EDITION OF 1500 UNITS

OUTLANDER - SCORE BY GEOFF ZANELLI (HITMAN, DISTURBIA, GHOST TOWN) -- LIMITED EDITION OF 1500 UNITS

The first 100 or so cds of BOTH titles will be autographed by their respective composers. And, as always, at no extra charge.

As an ADDED BONUS: Buy the new LIBRARIAN CD and you shall receive FREE SHIPPING ON YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!

More info and sound clips on both titles to follow.

See y'all back on March 3.

Best,
MV

Thanks LeHah. I'll be posting an update about it soon. Also, I have sample clips in my interview with Geoff Zanelli up on the site for the curious.

I forgot to post a reminder about this! Run and grab your copies now. I put in my order yesterday and the signed copies were already all gone... Oh well.

Also, the samples on La La Land's site are different tracks than the samples included in my Interview with Zanelli.

I'll post an update later. And of course I'll let everyone know what I think when I get my copy. Howard McCain was supposed to have written some liner notes as well so you'll want to check those out too.

I got my copy in mail today! I must say I really like the music. THe liner notes are neat... Oddly though, they used my rewrite of the plot synopsis on the first page for some reason. I was never really entirely happy with it... (see the main page if you're interested). But still, that's pretty cool! I would have thought they'd have gone with one of the official ones like the one in the production notes or from the original press release. Though I didn't like the one in the original press release either so I think (can't entirely remember since it's been so long) that's why I rewrote it. That and it was annoying me that people were reading the "and into the time of the vikings" as if that meant Kainan was a time traveler from the future.

Back