What do you think??

• Good

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Bad

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I dont give a damn

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
Personally I think they should have used completely unknown ppl in the movie. In a situation like this where the characters have already been designed and ppl have gotten to know them. Transfering their personality onto wellknow actors is a real problem unless the actor in question is either 1: Extremely talented, or 2: That kind of actor who doesnt have a certain "way" about him, the way Freddie got the Teen Movie deeply rooted in him.

Originally posted by Onde Pik
Personally I think they should have used completely unknown ppl in the movie. In a situation like this where the characters have already been designed and ppl have gotten to know them. Transfering their personality onto wellknow actors is a real problem unless the actor in question is either 1: Extremely talented, or 2: That kind of actor who doesnt have a certain "way" about him, the way Freddie got the Teen Movie deeply rooted in him.

That wasn't the case when Wing Commander came out, and it was even less when it was filmed. The only thing of any note Prinze had done when they filmed WC was I Know What You Did Last Summer.. While it's true that now he's got a tenn movie typecast about him, that was not the case when he was cast for Wing Commander.

Back