No joy with my joystick

Dragonsdoom

Spaceman
I was playing around in the units.csv and units\drayman and my save game and serialized_xml. i hacked some parts becuase of the deadly oxford 3 mission :( but i found after hacking that my ship can't stop rolling! so i used my back up to fix the units file but i did not have the other back ups can some one advize me please? Thanks.

+++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot+++
Dragonsdoom

Sounds like one of the stick's axes is doing the wrong thing. Fiddle around in the config file and swap them or just try setting it to a 2 axis stick in the setup program.

What 'setup program'?

There's a setup program? Where?! (peers around in his files) I've been trying to figure out how to go back in and edit my setup since I /installed/ the Remake, and haven't been able to figure out how or where! I really don't want to have to reinstall the whole game, just to tell my computer, "I have a /nice/ joystick. Perfect for thrashing Demons!"

Khavik said:
There's a setup program? Where?!
It's in the bin folder along with the main executable. It's called "setup.exe" under windows.

If you let P:R create a Start Menu entry, it's also located in the Privateer group (and called "Setup Privateer").

Joystick Setup

Dur. I feel bright, now. Thanks for pointing out what /should/ have been blindingly obvious. Maybe /now/ I can beat that blasted 3rd Oxford Mission!

Back