Nightmare

Loaf was very forgiving when I asked nicely and agreed to play by the rules. Oddly enough, I got banned for bucking against his insults. Kinda funny, but that's all in the past, eh, Loaf?

Phillip Tanaka said:
No one's saying you are a troll, but you see, if it's trouble you're looking for then you'll end up in a lot of it in a big hurry.
The way you talk, one would be excused for assuming that you've always been a model CZer who's never been banned even for an instant :rolleyes:.

What's with this "did anybody see me get banned" crap anyway? If you got banned, chances are you were being stupid - it's not something to be proud of, people.

There is something I was going to say about being banned, but I won't because it will probably get some people's backs up, and I do not want to be seen as causing trouble. I do admit that I have acted inappropriately in the past. Nobody is perfect. The point I am trying to make is that you will find that most everyone who sets out to be nasty will sooner or later get themselves in a bad situation that they can't get out of.

Eh, I got banned for giving Loaf a hard time . . well. . . more or less . . . The actual post, though, is what I was referring to. The 'last straw'. I don't want to say it was "clever", exactly, but it was certainly something you don't see every day.

. . hmm . . . I'm not entirely sure I have one . . . I was just curious if anyone saw the actual message before Loaf changed it.

I saw it, it was pretty stupid, if you think that using anagrams (at least how they are called in spanish) is smart and/or clever....think again.

Philip Tanaka's preaching reminds me of those convicted murderers on death row who claim to be born-again Christians and tries to tell us how evil we are and what we have to do to live our lives the right way :(

Back