Nexus

Dragon1

Rear Admiral
I just bought the US release of "Nexus: The Jupiter Incident". This game is badass! Apparently, this game was the rebirth of the cancelled "Imperium Gallactica III: Genesis".

It is kind of like Homeworld II, but much more of a realistic feel. The game also comes with an array of mod tools, so it would be cool to see some kind of Wing Commander mod in the future.

What do you guys think?

Definatly!!! That would be slammin!!! I've had the game ever since it came out here in the UK. And I'm still stuck on this one level! :( I've just never been able to get passed it. I think I'm going to have to go back a few levels and try again. But the game is still great. I love it!!!

I've drooled over the screenshots and dreamed of playing it. I really enjoyed HW2, are the fighters more powerful in Nexus than HW2? Do you get to know your personell (Ship captains, pilots, etc.)? Does it have an engaging storyline? I checked out the website and even entertained the idea of getting and playing Nexus even before I buy WCP (hope I don't incur TOO many flames for that one ;)). But don't worry, I think I'll get WCP first.

Back