newbie question....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbarrett00

Rear Admiral
hi all,

my name is shannon...and i've been lurking for a bit.

great place here...

i was hoping someone might be able to direct me to a place where i could possible download or find the different keyboard controls for Privateer... (haven't played it in years, just reinstalled it...)

thanks everyone,

shannon

Shannon...?

What the heck is with all the girls signing on all the sudden? I mean, they're more than welcome, but for the longest time, this was a "guys only" posting board...
now theres Fishbone and Sbarrett00?!

Wow, what's going on here? Is this a sign from Sivar? :D

Shannon isnt necessarily a girl's name...

And two isnt actually a lot. And why even bother pointing it out or making a big deal out of it. And you didnt answer the question posted in the first place!

DAMN YOU LEHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

This is the second time in a month I made this mistake. The other time was thinking the director of "Dungeons and Dragons" was a girl, since his name was Courtney.

Courtneys a guy and, it seems, a tad...um...happy... ;)

Heya -- I don't think there's currently any way to change the default Privateer keyboard layout.

Ooh, right... I'll upload the manual in pdf format for you later (can't now, I"m at work).

(If you have the later edition of the CD version, it should be on the CD...)

Originally posted by LeHah
This is the second time in a month I made this mistake. The other time was thinking the director of "Dungeons and Dragons" was a girl, since his name was Courtney.

Courtneys a guy and, it seems, a tad...um...happy... ;)

Hey, guess what? The guy who played Rollins in WC3 was named Courtney.

Originally posted by redwolf

He was a cool comm officer. Nothing like a paranoid nut in charge of giving clearance...

Now im scared to play WC3 again... you never know what that 'thing' will do..

oither then that i liked him pretty much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back