New wingcommander game??

Originally posted by Morphine420
You should just put them up, If they say anything (which i doubt they will) just take it down. The only reason i say this is because they no longer make WCP: Gold, and there offical store no longer lists it.
What has been your experience with them lately. If they dont make other sites take off there wing commander games, they probaly wont bother you huys (I could be wrong).

They just shuffle their feet a lot lately. The reason we don't list the fiction or episodes is because the last time they told us specifically one way or another, it was to not host that kind of stuff. Every once in a while we try to get them to officially update their stance and it just sorta goes in circles.

Originally posted by Morphine420
Anyway, you guys do more for the community than anyone, if it wasnt for the CIC, I dont think wing commander would still have the fans it has today :)

Thanks.. I actually wish it weren't that way. :) Competition makes everyone stronger and all.

A little off-topic, but I wanted to buy again Kilrathi Saga (Its the only WC along With WC4 that I have only one copy :()

It was the first time I was going to buy some things (WC things) from Amazon.com but they dont send in my country!

:(

Amazon.com doesn't have new copies in stock anyways.. You'd need to buy from auctions.. and you can find auctions that will ship anywhere.

Well Chris I dont want to be annoying but what auctions are ??
Can Someone explain me ?:rolleyes:

So,I talk directly with the guy who sells?Oh OK thanks (again!)
Ill do,cause I want lots of WC things I dont have (like the strategy guides );)

Sort of.. you just work within the ebay interface at first.. Then when the auction ends you get in touch and work out payment.

Back