New WC website

Maybe another WC fan project.
A carrier group will operate through this website.
Tell Loaf to add this to the links and, put it in the news if possible.

You dont know? Its your site,if your going to post it in a thread tell us what it will be used for. What kind of fan project? And what carrier group? Is it an RPG?

I dont have that kind of power, you tell LOAF to put it in the links section and in the news, im just a lowly (yet high ranking) CZ contributer.

The carrier group is the Panther Claw carrier group which started up in the year 3001.
The project will be a earth militia involvment (the player is apart of it) in the year 2683 the launch of a civillian organisation It is a game which will be added on to secret ops production will start early august this year.

Now there you go:) That sounds interesting. Shoulda said that in the first place. (Woudnt hurt to mention it somewhere on the website too)

Supdon is right. YOu should mention your porject somewhere on your main page.

FYI: I just got myself a new server with more features. I have already updated my domain to go to it. My coppies of the WCA episodes will be up soon.

[Edited by Meson on 06-30-2001 at 03:30]

Originally posted by Cmdre Crane Seccafien
Maybe another WC fan project.
A carrier group will operate through this website.
Tell Loaf to add this to the links and, put it in the news if possible.
When you have content, you can submit your site to the Links section at https://www.wcnews.com/links.shtml. If you want it to be reported on the news, use the Report News link on wcnews.com.

Last edited:
Back