New ingame shots of new models and textures

theblackwulf

Spaceman
we still working hard but the holidays is comming and some work will slow but ill be releasing ingame shots now and then and plus answer the question you might have i have updated the web site and added a few more pages that will be up as soon as i get them done.
FIGHTER1.jpg

GERMODE1.jpg

GERMODE2.jpg

Prototype the gerwalker mode might change

ironic because...

Macross DYRL was dubbed by Austrialians.... HEHE
I loved seeing a Japanese anime with american looking characters speaking with an Aussie accent!

The funniest thing I have is Mazinkaiser in SPANISH!
MALEDICTION! :)

BTW they are NOT the same but perhaps you are familiar with this word ROBOTECH... IF you like Robotech, the you would LOVE Macross!

Unregistered said:
HEHE
I loved seeing a Japanese anime with american looking characters speaking with an Aussie accent!

I agree, as Australians generally look completely different!

Nice, Bob like Gerwalk!

AdmiralHuang said:
Coooooool...

Hey, post a link to this at RT.com again. People should see this!

That would jeopardise the entire project. Harmony Gold ("Creators*" of Robotech) is anal rententive about the use of Macross other than in conjuction with Robotech. For they claim to hold the EXCLUSIVE rights to Macross (Kinda like Pete Jackson saying he owns Lord of The Rings).

(*I use the term Creators very loosely, for Robotech is a combination of Pre-existing Anime series put together to look as if they were all linked)

I also share your sentiment on Harmony Gold, but this is a Macross DYRL mod so Harmony Gold can't touch it. They only have the rights to the TV series.

Peter Jackson said he owns the Lord of the Rings? That rat bastard. Now I'm going to have to boycott the final installment!

Simmer down friend, Mr. Jackson never said he owns Lord of The Rings (although I would not put it past him). It was an analogy used only to illustrate a point. Anyway, let's get back to the original topic, shall we?

Eh, I was just pretending to overreact. :) My sense of humor relies perhaps too much on satire and sarcasm to translate well on the Internet...

Back