New Guy!

Awesome!

Nice to meet you! Welcome!

I'm the self-proclaimed Maniac of this chat zone. I'm sure you'll see me getting bashed often (as I am a huge Hellcat V fan). It has nothing to do with my coolness, though. Right, guys...?

:cool:

for the short time i've been here, i have to admit i haven't seen you trashed before, i like the hellcat too though, too bad you couldn't fly it on the intrepid as well, i don't really like the banshee

Re: Awesome!

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Nice to meet you! Welcome!

I'm the self-proclaimed Maniac of this chat zone. I'm sure you'll see me getting bashed often (as I am a huge Hellcat V fan). It has nothing to do with my coolness, though. Right, guys...?

:cool:

What Coolness? ;)

and btw: the banshee......it KICKS ASS!

oh, and welcome!

No the EXCALIBUR kicks ass! As soon as I got the ability to use it in WC3 I was hooked! My only gripe about it, was that in WC4 it had the crap colour scheme (not the cool dark gray and dark red from 3), plus the annoying fact that the confederation refused to make it a standard to the fleet! Those embiciles stoped me from using the Excalibur in 4 and Prophecy! :mad:

PS Col. Dom the Hellcat V is my second favourite ship, as it kicks serious furballs!
:D

Originally posted by Major_Chill
No the EXCALIBUR kicks ass! As soon as I got the ability to use it in WC3 I was hooked! My only gripe about it, was that in WC4 it had the crap colour scheme (not the cool dark gray and dark red from 3), plus the annoying fact that the confederation refused to make it a standard to the fleet! Those embiciles stoped me from using the Excalibur in 4 and Prophecy! :mad:

PS Col. Dom the Hellcat V is my second favourite ship, as it kicks serious furballs!
:D

get the editor!

Originally posted by Major_Chill
Those imbiciles stoped me from using the Excalibur in 4 and Prophecy!
Too expensive - the Excaliburs in WC4 and WCP were 'scaled down'. You can fly the Excalibur in SO (with a patch), but it's not really worth it.

Originally posted by Dark Tower
Give me an Arrow and I'll trash your little Hellcat V flyboy.

Woohoo!!!! High five baby! Right on. I'll take an arrow over a Hellcat any day, or a Thunderbolt, and I'd have one helluva time picking either it or an Excalibur, as odd as that may sound. I'm in love with its agility, and what it lacks in firepower is made up for by the fact that they're always in your sites, no you in theirs, hehe.

Oh, yeah, welcome Voodoo. :rolleyes:
Hehe, don't think I'd forget to say hey. Have a good time here and try not to step on the mods' toes. Seems when they have to they actually ban people around here! EEK! I lie, j/k. Just don't trip over the rules of the forum and you'd have no problem, heh. Welcome aboard the Zone!

Welcome Voodoo!

I would never have thought that there are so many people who don't despise the Hellcat as the more sane ones do. :)

Well

First off is the aesthetics. I love its look. Sort of vintage (well, for the 27th century), sort of industrial mass-produced. It's stats are perfectly well balanced, giving me everything I need to be comfortable. It has superb handling and outstanding stay power. Also, its weapons and hardpoints are enough to survive any mission.

I just feel extremely comfortable in a Hellcat V.

Re: Well

Originally posted by Col.Dom
It has superb handling...

Sure it does... I mean, the Hellcat handles better than the Thud. In fact, I would probably take a Hellcat over a Thunderbolt, if its guns only did any damage. :D

--Eder

Back