Need some help with dates

Shaggy

Vice Admiral
The Duke Nukem\WC TC I've been working on has been scrapped, somewhat. The storyline remains but now the Reavers are the focus of the game and I'm going to build it for the C&C Renegade engine. ( It's a sweet game, if you don't have a copy get one. Everybody would love it, even Ghandi.)
Anyway, the first part of the storyline deals with the Mandarins stealing a carrier and trying to give it to the Kilrathi at Repleetah.
The Reavers are sent in to stop the trade off and eventually wind up on Repleetah. And then it follows through various missions in retribution for the theft.
I wanted to include some of the historic events like the attack on Ayer's Rock, attacking the priestesses at the Sivar Eshrad on Firekka, and maybe even a boarding mission aboard the Ras Nik'hra. I'm just not sure of the order and dates that all of these events take place.
So I'm wondering if it would be easier to use each Historical event in three different "episodes"( though Renegade doesn't support episodes like Duke did) as it was originally written or to lump together several missions into one release.
Well any advice would be helpful!

The Wing Commander Ayer's Rock, Filler, not Uluru. ;) And it was inhabited by Mandarins not pirates.

I can't remember the exact dates, but if you can find LOAF's basic Kilrathi War timeline somewhere, you should be able to find the dates from there.

- the attack of priestesses at the Sivar Eshrad on Firekka: 2655 (WC: Secret Missions 2 - Crusade)
- the attack on Ayer's Rock by the TCS Concordia: 2667 (WC2: Special Ops 2)

John

What was the military standing on Repleetah, units involved-supplies etc, at the time of the Eshrad?
Maybe I'll cut the story mainly to the battle surrounding Firekka and leave Ayer's for later installment.

The Sivar-Eshrad ceremony on Firekka was held on 2655.293.
Ayer's Rock was destroyed by Blair and Maniac (not the TCS Concordia) not long after 2667.101.

'twas just from LOAF's timeline I kept at home which was floating on the 'net somewhere around here, but I can't seem to find again. I don't think it was reported in the CIC news...

Thanks... I've always worked with my own timeline, and since it is not complete, that's why I didn't have the actual dates... I pick the one you gave, Wedge, and put it in a safe place this time ;)

John

Back