Need kilrathi saga disk 2

bbsux

Spaceman
I have my copy of kilrathi saga here....

My damn cat ruined CD2...

Anyway I can use my origional cd 2 from WC3?

Or if not can I buy (or beg) a copy (Or origional) from someone here?

Thanks

bbsux@binary.net

bbsux said:
I have my copy of kilrathi saga here....

My damn cat ruined CD2...

Anyway I can use my origional cd 2 from WC3?

Dunno...just try it.

bbsux said:
Or if not can I buy (or beg) a copy (Or origional) from someone here?

There are kilrathi saga copies for sale at e-bay from time to time...
It would be wise not to ask for pirate copies...

its not really a pirate copy if I own a copy of it already even if it is ruined...

Its a legal copy...

But anyways maybe someone can give me a file list of thier Kilrathi saga CD2 so I can see if the files are the same or similar?

Hmm...i believe i read somewhere that Origin had a policy of replacing damaged cds...dont know if for Kilrathi Saga, since its kinda old, but...

Doesnt anymore, but wont EA assume the costumer support? I dont think they would leave all Origin games and its buyers in the void...would them?

I've had a similar thing happen, what you'll need to do is burn a replacement cd, you'll need the files from the dos wc3 and you'll need a copy of wc3music.tre from kilrathi saga on the cd. otherwise if you try using the dos discs, it'll work but you won't have music.

well it looks like the files are all there... I just hope they are in the same format... I'd hate to get that far the get stuck...

Darkmage said:
I've had a similar thing happen, what you'll need to do is burn a replacement cd, you'll need the files from the dos wc3 and you'll need a copy of wc3music.tre from kilrathi saga on the cd. otherwise if you try using the dos discs, it'll work but you won't have music.

Thanks so much...

I'll let you know if it works...

Back in the day Origin used to charge like $10 to disc exchange if your cat ate them. I don't believe they've offerred the service for a few years, but we could probably do the same here at the CIC (just pay for postage and the cost of a blank disc more or less). It's probably worthwhile to try the WC3 method before you mail us the remains of your damaged disc however.

I'm just surprised nobody made a joke about your cat having ruined your disk and turning it into a Kilrathi joke. For lame! I'll sell you my disc 2 for a spare tire and a smooth cudgel.

Back