Need Coders / (Must know MUF/MPI) for new Wing Commander Muck

Hey guys, I am developing a new Wing Commander MU* - Wing Commander Crimson Shadows Muck @ marupa.net 2222 I am in need of a Head coder that knows MUF and MPI and could possibly help develop a ship building program, jumpgate program, comm system program, and viewscreen program for the ships/vehicles for the game. The game is going to be similar to Wing Commander: Red Horizons, but different and unique in many ways as well. For one thing we will have 2 new races, bring back the reptilian race thought to be extinct, and have a neutral Space pirate league (The Black Hole Pirates) . It should be a lot of fun if we can get it up and running. Head Coder will get a W4 bit, coders will get W3, and builders at least W2, Head Builder might get W3 bits. I am in need of general staff, and players as well. If you are interested in helping develop this game into reality, email me back at jdearman77@hotmail.com . You can message me here too but email is the best way to go. Hope to hear back from you and thanks for your interest in joining Wing Commander: Crimson Shadows Muck.

Back