Need a girlfriend?

K1nG Gr4H4m

Spaceman
I found this on another board. It's funny and kind of pathetic at the same time.
Here's the link and some info.

Imaginary Girlfriends

Tired of your friends and family telling you to get a girlfriend?
Want to make that certain someone a little jealous?
Need a confidence boost? Just feeling lonely sometimes?

With an Imaginary Girlfriend, you can carry on a completely fictitious, yet authentic looking relationship with the girl of your choice.

Browse through our site and choose your favorite girl to see what she can offer as your Imaginary Girlfriend.

Just make up how you met and include any details about yourself that you want your new girlfriend to know. Within days you'll receive personalized love letters by mail, e-mails, photos, special gifts... even phone messages or online chat. Every Imaginary Girlfriend is unique.

The girls are real. The relationship is not. When your time is up you can break up with her for whatever reason you decide, and she'll write you a final letter begging you to take her back. Our service is easy-to-use, lots of fun, and discreet. The privacy of our customers and Imaginary Girlfriends is always protected.

:D

I love to say to each his own. That works for just about everything.

Maybe this website should have a personels section. Nah, maybe not.

There were a whole rash of these on ebay a little while back. The first girl (At least I think that was her user ID) who did was pretty creative, then a whole bunch of copycats sprung up.

I think she was just trying new ways to make some cash for University.

I'm surprised I remember all of this. God, someone get me away from this Internet thing. Quick!

My friend signed-up to be one of those girls.

No bad idea. Maybe I will start a new carreer as 'Malarina'. ;)
Yes, the thought is ugly but today's society has changed. Nobody knows what is right and false.

But jokes aside, there is a little bit holiday money potential, isn't it?

Ah, according to the info on the site, they write letters individually, so that it appears that a woman actually knows and cares about you. It's kinda like the opposite spectrum of a hooker. You're not getting sex, but you are getting a relationship. For pay.

I also find it odd that, with guys being as we are these days, we'd actually pay money for a relationship that has no physical contact.

At least you don't have to wait for her while she tries on every clothes in every stores at the mall and end up buying nothing at all. ;) But I guess it's cheaper to go on irc or have penpals.
The love letters templates would have been nice to have in high school though. :eek:

Back