Navy Field

HudsonD

Spaceman
Hi there,
I get out of my usual lurking habits to post about a fun little game called "navy field", since I'm pretty sure few people here will mind a fleet based action game....
www.navyfield.com
This is a MMOTG, for Massively Multiplayer Online Tactical Game, where you play battles against other players in a WW2 setting. The game is in free beta right now, and is supposed to be retailed in August.
You start with a lowly frigate, and win XP and money in battle, that you can use to later get better ships, crew and guns.

Be wary that the game is easy to learn with simple commands, but very hard to master. It *is* a challenging game ! Be sure to read the badly written manual, and the FAQs/boards on the official site...
(I did help to build a beginner's survival guide on another site, found here :
http://www.dropshipcommand.com/foru...pic&forum=24&topic_id=6350&mesg_id=6350&page= )

For the record, I did sighted a TCS_TigerClaw once... :)

sorry for resurecting an old thread but I googled TCS_TigerClaw and saw this. I have been playing NF and watching WCCIC for a long time, both are great sites/games.

I now have a CV Yorktown that I have named the TCS_TigerClaw, I had a Independence that was named TCS_Ranger, and a Bogue that was named TCS_Tarawa. I name all my ships with the TCS moniker, and I run a very active fleet in the game, I would suggest if anyone here is into MMO games check it out. And look me up :D Ill help u out. Id like to see more people farmiliar with WC in NF and I have met a few, every day I get a comment about the TigerClaw.

To reply to someone else b4, it is free to lvl 30, so u can try it out and see if u like it, when I started it was beta test so it was free for all.

Again sorry for resurecting a dead post but I thought u should see this, I can post a screeny if u like of the TCS_TigerClaw. its prety awesome CV.

Hope to see u guys try this game out, my in game name is Dezza, look me up or go to my fleets website. www.aleriuselementum.741.com

Back