Names

He used "Heart of the Tiger" to inspire respect -- to make sure people knew who he was... but his callsign was still Maverick (as seen in Prophecy).

Heh, I just realised my Actuarial lecturer (a very eccentric character) seems to have a habit of giving arbitrary companies the name of "Ferret" in example questions.

There's also someone called Lance in my comp class. Poor guy. :)

Hmmm... No WC names that personally relate to me, but I did want to name my cat Bossman. I was overruled, though. :(

Only 1 thing happened to me. I was in a chatroom on a German site and met someone whom called himself Blair as nickname. I asked him, why and he said he was a former WC fan. And was happy someone knew where his name came from...(normally people said: Primary Minister or (Blair) - Witch to him). We came into a closer talk and he told me, he owned all WC games and was also here 1,5 years ago. But his nick he didn't tell me.:(
We stayed in contact, now he's one of my friends in that chat. But unfortunately I gave him my Handy number and he his to me...seemed he easily fell in love with me what I really didn't enjoy. I had to write him some bad SMS and went under the other nick in the chat *frozen-ice: CAG*. Then he never wrote any SMS again. But we became friends again and understand each other quite well.:)
The world is so little....

Oh his first name was also 'Christopher'...can you get something with that data,Loaf? Any German WC fan, whom has been here 1,5-2 years ago called Christopher?

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Well, of course, the Lesnick system relates to me personally... <G>
Aye, as the system PHOENIX on the WCP map relates to me, and REID to Chris. There's also the HARDWICKE system, but we won't go into that one....

Oh, that's an interesting story, Manj... Fishbone. Why, Fishbone? I keep thinking of a TV show about a dog named Wishbone. Oh well.

I'd expect people would think of Tony Blair or Blair Witch, but I think I mentioned how I voted for a Blair in the local council elections (very unimportant in the grand scheme of things), just because his name was that. :)

Ya know, isn't the T-38 called the Talon? I keep thinking of the civvie version as the Eclipse...:D

*g* Why Fishbone...it's a cool nick. But that's my opinion. Wishbone...also pretty dawned nice(and give up, you'll never get me into my old nick again :D)
But it's also funny you only voted for him, because of the name....you made the right choice didn't you? Blair stands for quality! In all ways....buy Blair choose Blair elect Blair whenever you can....he's good in all situations of life!

Female. But I am no new member. So don't compare me with somebody I am/was, whom is/was also female.
Read the post below, Cadfael...Wedges' comment and the nick he wanted to call me first with...completed it means 'Manjana'.
For questions like when and why read the 'Goodbye'-Thread...and don't give any comment.:D

There once was a man named Chris Blair
Who discovered that he had no hair
When he tried to eat
He fell on his feet
And forever was known as "The Bear"

Okay, that was just...weird. ^_^;;;

Back