Name the kitty

oscar.jpg

I was thinking maby Melik or Hobbs???

god i am boad..

:rolleyes:

If it has to be a WC name, then it's definitely Khasra. If not, then Loki is always an appropriate name for a cat.

Yeah, which I figure is a pretty appropriate fellow to name a cat after ;). Though, strictly speaking, in this case Loki is actually a somewhat-obscure comic book reference.

Hobbs dosent betray you is is your friend but renember the words "Heart of the tiger" in thrackavs speach?? they awakened hobbs to do it some kinda brain wash thing so its not his fault.. a true wc fan would know that :)

Originally posted by Geffory Tolwin
Hobbs dosent betray you is is your friend but renember the words "Heart of the tiger" in thrackavs speach?? they awakened hobbs to do it some kinda brain wash thing so its not his fault.. a true wc fan would know that :)

Is this a practical joke or something? :)

Anyway, here's a quote that should settle the issue.

"I have betrayed you" - Hobbes to Blair

Originally posted by Geffory Tolwin

It's not a bad way to look at it as 2 different people. I think he also said that Blair had never met the real Ralgha nar Hhallas, which is what persona was in charge of Hobbes when he made the recording, but Ralgha said that he must betray Blair, not because of the friendship he had with him as Hobbes, but becasue of his admiration for him as a fighter as Ralgha. Ralgha nar Hhallas and Hobbes were 2 different Kilrathi. Hobbes never betrays you. The Hobbes we knew would have stayed with Confed. Ralgha betrays you.

C-ya

Hobbes never betrays you. The Hobbes we knew would have stayed with Confed. Ralgha betrays you.

who really cares there just more kitties to wack :) i love killing Kilrathi :) thats maby why i dident enjoy wcp as i did the otheres.. i know in wc4 u arnt killing Kilrathi but it had a really good story.

you probably didn't like WCP, because it didn't FEEL like WC, wc3/4 had the same feel... the same ships etc, wc1/2/3/4 also all had kilrathi in them... yes wcp did have kilrathi but not in the up close and p-ersonal way we saw them in wc2/3/4 with thrakhath, hobbes, and melek.

Oh pfft... People always complain about the last game. Wing Commander 3 wasn't like the previous games for obvious reasons. It sure as hell didn't 'feel' like Wing Commander. In Wing Commander 4 you didn't fight the Kilrathi, so people whined about that. Also, it apparantly had too many movies and too little gameplay.

Originally posted by Viper61
I think he also said that Blair had never met the real Ralgha nar Hhallas, which is what persona was in charge of Hobbes when he made the recording, but Ralgha said that he must betray Blair, not because of the friendship he had with him as Hobbes, but becasue of his admiration for him as a fighter as Ralgha. Ralgha nar Hhallas and Hobbes were 2 different Kilrathi. Hobbes never betrays you. The Hobbes we knew would have stayed with Confed. Ralgha betrays you.

By the time Blair found out about this BS, he had already killed Hobbes. And I don't think it makes any difference, at all.

WC3

Hobbes has ejected and is begging for his life:

"Don't kill me! Oh, I didn't really betray you, it was my secret personality hidden by thrakkath, blah blah blah"

Blair:

"I don't give a maniac’s ass. Die, bastard!"

Back