My second model

redwarf_64

Spaceman
Well, umm, as the subject says, this is the second model that i've made, and its a favourite by all/most: The Hellcat. Now, this took me umm...2-3 hours and i think its decent for a second go (the first one i made was for a tutorial that i did). I used memory and the pic in the Ships databse for reference. Any comments are appreciated. Before anyone says anything, there are no textures, because i dont know how to do them..
I do intend this to be in a mod for Freelancer that I will slowly, ever so slowly be making at some point.

Attachments

• HellcatFixed.jpg
    HellcatFixed.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 121
  • HellcatFixed2.jpg
    HellcatFixed2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 104
And these...

**EDIT** The tappered ends near the engines have been brought up by Filler and i have corrected them. The pic in the Ship database made me think that they were tappered, although i was never to sure i did it anyway because it was easy to fix. I did not include the pics with those because its pretty easy to imagine it :p

Attachments

• HellcatFixed3.jpg
    HellcatFixed3.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 106
  • HellcatFixed4.jpg
    HellcatFixed4.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 111
Hey redwarf, you've done a very good job for only your second model. The only aesthetic issue I'm picking up on would be the wingspan. Maybe I'm wrong, but your's appears to be a bit too short.

Back