My idea for a wc6 game

Haesslich said:
But Derek Smart, unlike our friend here, has the ability to WRITE such a game, or at least purchase the right engine rights to do it with. :D
...or at least to use legible capitalization and punctuation when writing the User's Guide to the game.

And BW?... Every pair of shoes I've ever been in were capable of walking me right over to the spellcheck/grammar check function of a word processor... :rolleyes:

This is your idea? I think I've heard it before...

Speaking of playing a Marine, how many times did that one WC Marine project die? It was around 11 or 12 wasn't it? :p Of course, for something to die, it has to be alive...

culler said:
isn't this basically Battlefield 1942, in space?

Not really.. Battlefield 1942 is a multiplayer-based FPS that makes WW2 seem realistic. A WC-esque game would just be a standard FPS set in the WC universe. At least, that's what it seems to be, seeing that the only WC FPS I know of is based off of the standard, you-take-twenty-shots-but-can-kill-someone-with-one type of gaming.

ChanceKell said:
Battlefield 1942 is a multiplayer-based FPS that makes WW2 seem realistic.

So realistic that everyone in any branch of service can fly planes and use tanks and run with bazookas.

(PS: Battlefield kicks ass. It's the WWII answer for Unreal Tournament.)

LeHah said:
So realistic that everyone in any branch of service can fly planes and use tanks and run with bazookas.

You wanna flight realistically on WW2, try the IL2 Forgotten Battles.

Now thats flying :)

Even if you don't like flight simulations, download the demo and give it a try to just to see the graphics. Man, they are AWESOME!!!

Easy enough mistake to make.
Getting back on topic.....the game idea sounds good, but nigh on impossible to do.

Back