my graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulf

Vice Admiral
Ok, while I do enjoy a good laugh, and this is funny, it doesn't last forever. To LOAF or whoever made the graphic of me: NOT COOL! I humbly request to be reinstated as 1st Lieutenant please. This just ain't cool; I wanted a wolf or something after my 2000th or whatever post.

I must admit, though, this joke is pretty clever...Red Riding Hood and the Wulf. Geez, all because I wanted LOAF to leave me be. Anyways, please remove it, thank you.

Don't bother argueing with the mods - they're god-like noncorporeal beings that can do whatever the hell they want

It's stated in the rules that they can modify any thread at any time, but messing with someone's status, besides banning, is not within their right. I choose what I want to put there once I am given the oppertunity, not by someone else.

As with many so-called 'jokes', it took me a while to get some of the puns with this one. Nevertheless, Wulf, I think your last post was not entirely respectful - and in any case, an e-mail to the admins is likely to get the pic removed faster than a post here. You may have to wait a while anyway, since LOAF is having another "procedure" done.

How could I have been disrespectful? I am allowed to protest the situation, and I have e-mailed the supervisor of the site. Showing disrespect would mean swearing or insultry, and I did neither. By my last sentence, I referred to the 'reward' given when you post more than 2000 or something, which allows you your own graphic.

It's stated in the rules that they can modify any thread at any time, but messing with someone's status, besides banning, is not within their right. I choose what I want to put there once I am given the oppertunity, not by someone else.

Realistically, when someone pays for and runs a board they can do whatever they want. Discussion, however, of administrative decisions are not to be had on this board. Any further comments on this topic can be addressed to chatzone@wcnews.com .

Also, please be aware that each person may have only one CIC CZ account at a time.

12) You are allowed one Chat Zone account. If there is an issue with your account, please contact the administrators instead of registering a new one. Additional accounts may be closed without warning.

Thank You,
TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back