Music

This thread is so stupid... [finish this analogy yourself]

I have a question.

How come when some of you don't like the content of a thread you go on and trash it? The best way to respond to a thread you think is stupid is to not respond. It seems to me that as long as a topic like this came from the off-topic zone, then who really cares. I know I've made that mistake before, but I've learned since. Now let's all play some racquetball.

Yes it's off-topic and nothing more. And if it's mental crap, the moderator will delete or close this thread. ;-)
Btw, this threat shows only the current music taste of us.
I know, its dumb to celebrate and phrase only band names down and up - better we say a lot about our music passion - but I'm in a awkward mood today :p

RFBurns said:
Are you always this warm and fuzzy?

I'm as warm and fuzzy as a puppy set on fire.

Shipgate said:
How come when some of you don't like the content of a thread you go on and trash it?

How come some of you post a thread that is probably going to get trashed and yet you do it anyway? Ah, the mysteries of life.

I didn't post this thread...

I suppose I'll take responsibility for the threads I post. Now let's all forget our troubles with a bowl of strawberry ice cream.

Moslty Metal and older rock AC/DC rocks. I also have a thing for movie soundtracks, not songs that have lyrics. I like the Conan soundtracks, along with SW, ST, Starship troopers (best thing of the movie was the running off and die like a soldier song lol), Gladiator, and I really enjoyed the title song for the WC movie.

For Metal, Metallica (old), Godsmack (saw them in concert they rock), and other hard rock like Queen, Megadeath (definatly old), Slayer, Pantera, Ozzy. Jimmy, and I dig the Deftones.

I also have a weird liking of the bands America, and Seals and Crofts.

Call me silly lol.

Sylvester said:
Hey Psych...

Can we call a truce?

I hate it for you, but I'm pretty sure that was a bad thing to ask. He's probably gonna add that one to his list of things he makes fun of.

Manboy said:
Radiohead are THE best band in the world in my opinion - but they're not to everyones taste.... OK computer is a masterpiece, a work of art.!!
YES!! I totally agree!

I have a pretty eclectic taste in music. Some favorite bands include:

the aforementioned Radiohead
Dream Theater
Symphony X
Old Metallica
Megadeth
Gamma Ray
Helloween
Ravage
Iron Maiden
Oasis
Falco
Pink Floyd
Fiona Apple
Beatles
Hall & Oates
A Perfect Circle
plus a lot of '80s stuff.

I also have a few video game OSTs, like the Symphony of the Night soundtrack, Chrono Trigger and Valkyrie Profile. Various video game cover music, too (especially stuff done by the Minibosses).

I can listen to anything except for emo, opera, country (except Garth Brooks, but I have to be in the mood for his music), and most rap.

My favorite artists/bands are: The Beatles, Blue Man Group, Dave Matthews Band, Fastball, Goo Goo Dolls, Gorillaz, Geroge Harrison, Elton John, The Music, The Offspring, Queen, Radiohead, Rage Against The Machine, Rammstein, Sleeping At Last, Bruce Springsteen, U2, and The Velvet Underground.

Back