Multiplayer??

Swallow

Spaceman
Ok iv probably just got this mixed up or something, but on the box for Wing Commander Prophecy Gold it has the system requirment, and next to them it has multiplayer requirments, yet i dont see how you can play it in multiplayer mode coz there is no where or no options to let you, ... so could someone help me out here, iv had the game for a year+ now and still can't figure it out
frown.gif

Thanx
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you're from UK, I assume you have the UK version of the game. The US version doesn't have the MP req's.

Neither Prophecy, or Prophecy Gold have multiplayer. Prophecy was supposed to have it, but it was canned before it came out. So, no joy on the net.

yeah i have got the UK version, thats a bitch i was looking forwards to kicking some ass on the net oh well single player is just as good thanx
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course single player is good. Pity Origin doesn't appear to share that sentiment at the moment.

Yes... a company that made its success with single player games doesn't know that they make money. They aren't complete fools, they just want to give something else a try and it seems to be working fairly well right now.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

Back